Thursday, May 22, 2008

Running Water Coming Soon!!! $2015.12

We are so grateful for all of your help. I told Principal Niko or more formally, Prof. Manuel Nicolas Chully Chunga today and he did a happy dance. He's a serious principal parody, not a "happy dance" kind of guy, so I know he was thrilled. Then we went and took "before" photos of the aluminum pots and plastic garbage cans that they now use to save water. The goal is to start construction by June 1 and finish by July 1. We shall see how Peru's fates like that schedule, but I have high hopes. At the suggestion of a trusted teacher friend I'm going to form a committee to execute the project. It will be compried of the principal, the PTA president, a teacher, and myself to execute the project and update parents on the progress. So, hopefully parents and teachers will feel like all money matters are transparent.

More sincere thanks go to:

Joe Hudgens
Rebecca Widom

Our Current Total:

$2015.12

Wahoooo!!!

No comments: