Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back from the Jungle

I have learned that when I travel I must bring the cord to my camera to upload the blow by blow photos. The Pacaya Samiria Reserve was AMAZING. It's a protected area in the jungle, home to crocodiles, monkeys, jaguars, sloths, incredibly cool frogs, medicinal plants, piranhas, tarantulas, tapirs, and other animals that I had never heard of before. We canoed around the park for 3 days and camped out in a house on stilts in the river. I highly recommend the whole experience, it might be my favorite place in Peru. Then on the plane trip back to Lima we flew over Huascaran, the highest peak in Peru and the Paramount Pictures mountain. It was breathtaking. I happened to glance out the window and literally gasped. Photos soon. Back to work for now. Cariño.

No comments: