Sunday, July 08, 2007

Painting

Doin' a lot of painting of the house in the last few weeks and I have happily found generous help. There is a newly formed youth athletic league and the boys are so excited about soccer practice they they get to the field, right next door to my house, about an hour early for practice... or perhaps better said, the coach comes an hour late. In any case, they were sitting around waiting for the coach to show up and noticing that painting looked like fun, begged me to help. I got 12 very enthusiastic little helpers, ages 6 to 14. Happily, I had some brushes left over from when we painted the World Map Mural at the high school. At first, it didn't seem like a fabulous idea to let 12 kids loose in my house with paint brushes, but then I figured... What the hell. It's water base.




Before.




During.



After.




And Tania was kind enough to help

too! Maybe now she'll help me scrub the floor :)

No comments: